This is a complete proposal for most homes but there are exclusions.
· All remodels require a permit. You may supply the permit, or we will apply for building permit on-line ($150). If not available on-line, it is $75 per hour for us to apply for the permit.
· All demolition on properties older than 1978 will require a lead test, ($350 and is not included), and when a lead is present there will be an additional charge. Varies from $200 – $1,000
· All products used need to fit in existing locations. Moving plumbing drain, vent and supply lines is not included.
· Electrical. Certain building departments will require upgraded electrical circuits. Basic dedicated circuits start at $450, plus breaker cost (unknown and is based on breaker type), this will be confirmed by the electrician.
· Tile floor and walls are included at basic installations. There will be additional charges for tile window areas, Tile shower base with Hot mop, a bench in shower, half-wall, additional recessed areas in the shower, or mortar floats simply because all the additional time it will take.
· There may be additional charges for homes with concrete slabs, bathrooms on second floor, apartments, condos, multifamily, and nonstandard properties.
· Vanities and countertop selections are based on the big Box Store pricing; however, we have a great many suppliers with many choices
· Water or termite damages are not included and are done at time and material cost. Hourly rate is $90.
· This price is greatly discounted, and no other discounts apply.
· Moving electrical outlets not included.